Selling Real Estate Online
Thinking of selling your own home? Right now individual sellers
like you now you can advertise your property until it sells,
you can upload 15 photos, get nationwide exposure - even have
a link to your own home page (if you have one).
HomeSalez.com is designed to assist with the extra exposure
you need to market your property quickly and at a price you
can afford - it's less than the cost of a typical newspaper
Why Advertise With Us?
- Advertise your property until it sells... it's free!
- Local & international exposure!
- Reach buyers/sellers across the U.S.!
- 200,000+ property searches per/mo!.
- 3000 word description!
- Add up to 15 photos with descriptions!
- Individual Ad traffic stats!
- Integrated map to property location!
- Proprietary Ad ID number!
- Tell-a-friend feature directly from listing!
- Cloned e-mail link directly from your listing!
- Direct link to your home page (if you have one)!
- Direct link to hosted photos (if you have one)!
- Direct link to virtual tour (if you have one)!
- Instant (((Alerts))) notify buyers of your new listing!
- Unlimited editing anytime!
- No hidden commissions or fees! No kidding!
- SEO friendly listings put your ad into major search engines.
- Price: FREE!
- See an
What's more, if you're keen on selling privately
/ "for sale by owner" (FSBO) you can use your HomeSalez.com
ad as a focus point for the rest of your local or Internet
advertising. Use your Ad ID number in newspaper and online
classifieds for even more exposure!
$229,000 ORLANDO, 3bdrm,
hrdwd, pool, by owner. Call 555-5555 or
HomeSalez.com # 55555
Do you have multiple properties to list as for
sale, rentals or new homes? Read about our agent
Our secure payment system accepts: Visa, MasterCard, American
Express and all debit cards carrying the Visa or MasterCard
"When someone had first suggested
to us to place an ad to sell our Condo on the Internet,
we did not think that it would work, as we felt it was just
too broad and would not draw potential buyers who would
be available to us in our specific area or neighborhood.
Our thought was that we would have to advertise through
the local media publications, such as the New York Times,
and Newsday. Until recently these publications were the
only means available to advertising one's property for sale.
These have generally produced results for most of the people
we know. Our friends managed to persuade us to at least
try an alternate method. We finally agreed to do an ad on
the Internet and proceeded to write a description of our
property, and then posted in on HomeSalez.com. In the back
of our minds, we did not really expect too much, or even
anything to happen. Well, you would have had to see our
faces to judge our reaction. We were really surprised when
we started to get inquiries almost immediately. The initial
emails eventually led to interviews with prospective buyers.
Surprisingly enough, these were people who seemed genuinely
serious about purchasing. At this point we can vouch for
the fact that advertising on the Internet definitely helps,
and in particular we found that HomeSalez.com, provided
the best venue for us. They were prompt, courteous, professional,
and did all they could to assist us in this matter, and
most importantly, they produced results!"
Ms. Michelle Poll,